ALEXANDRIA, Va. (Aug. 30, 2023) – The National Community Pharmacists Association is pleased to announce these upcoming events for pharmacists and pharmacy team members:
- Sept. 7 – Understanding the Role of Continuous Glucose Monitoring in Your Pharmacy, part of our monthly NCPA Learning Hour series. Community pharmacies are dispensing more continuous glucose monitors than ever before. Diabetes self-management education expert Travis Wolff will help participants get a better understanding of CGMs, how to use them, and how they can grow your revenue. Learn more and register.
- Scheduled to begin Sept. 13 – Diabetes Accreditation Boot Camp. Presented by the NCPA Innovation Center and DSME expert Travis Wolff, this turnkey online course will help prepare participants for DSME accreditation in six weeks or less so they can bill Medicare and other payers for diabetes education they’re probably already providing. Learn more and register. Registration closes on Sept. 11.
- Sept. 26 – Predictable Profitability from AI, part of our Business Booster series presented by NCPA corporate members. Paige Clark, vice president of policy and programs at Prescryptive Health, will share how to leverage artificial intelligence to help gain more predictable profitability while taking excellent care of patients. Learn more and register.
- Registration is open for the Pre-Convention Growth and Profitability Programs being held in Orlando ahead of the NCPA 2023 Annual Convention. Programming includes long-term care, pharmacy ownership, point-of-care test and treat, and a new course to help attendees revamp their pharmacies from the inside out. Learn more and register.
- Registration is open for the NCPA 2023 Annual Convention and Expo. The convention will be held Oct. 14-17 in Orlando. It will feature cutting-edge business ideas to help pharmacy teams prepare for the DIR hangover and beyond. Learn more and register.
Additionally, NCPA is partnering with the Avant Pharmacy and Wellness team to launch Implementing Pharmacogenomics, a five-hour, on-demand CE course detailing what independent pharmacy teams need to offer this cash-based service to their patients. Learn more and register.
Events are subject to change. Visit our website for the latest information on NCPA events.
Founded in 1898, the National Community Pharmacists Association is the voice for the community pharmacist, representing over 19,400 pharmacies that employ nearly 240,000 individuals nationwide. Community pharmacies are rooted in the communities where they are located and are among America’s most accessible health care providers. To learn more, visit www.ncpa.org.