Benefits of NCPA Membership
"What I love about NCPA (and going to NCPA events) is that you learn how to be successful in the pharmacy as a business. You sense that you are around people who are successful in pharmacy. You get all that energy. Being in NCPA has taught me how to be politically active for my business."
— Barry Feely, RPh, Owner, four Medicine Man Pharmacy locations in Hayden, Idaho, and surrounding area
NCPA members are some of the most successful pharmacy owners in the country. If you already own a pharmacy and are looking for ways to improve your bottom line or if you are interested in owning your own pharmacy, join NCPA and experience everything that we have to offer.
NCPA benefits and programs include:
- Membership Brochure
- Opportunity Toolkit:
NCPA has developed this members-only "Opportunity Toolkit" to help you market your services to that pharmacy’s patients. From a customizable letter to prescribers to sample signage designs to template print, radio, and social media ads, the toolkit is chock full of easy-to-implement resources you can use to grow your business.
- Pointy Just because you're a brick and mortar store doesn't mean you can't compete with the big box stores and online giants. All you need is a barcode, and pointy does the rest.
- Discounts on Meetings, Education and Networking Opportunities and more
NCPA Conferences Members enjoy significant discounts on registration to all of our meetings.
- US Medical Funding (USMF) Since 1995, US Medical Funding (USMF) has been a premier financing resource for all types healthcare professionals including pharmacists. USMF specializes in a variety of SBA products as well as superior conventional (non-SBA) term loans and alternative rapid lending programs, many which include less fees, less paperwork, fixed rates, and up to 100% financing. USMF is NCPA’s Preferred Lending Source.
- Exclusive Regulatory and Legislative Updates NCPA fights for the nation's 22,000 independent pharmacises and their patients because pharmacists play a vital role in health care.
- Front–End Overhaul Members have access to a library of resources, training, and unique products to help them maximize pro the competition.
- Continuing Education Members receive access to continuing education programs and training on a variety of subjects.
- Member Communications NCPA keeps an eye on the news, trends, and regulatory, legislative, and legal issues affecting pharmacy.
- Member Discounts on Publications Staff training publications and niche service training manuals are available through the NCPA Bookstore.
- NCPA Digest sponsored by Cardinal Health A summary of selected financial and demographic information that helps members evaluate their business and illustrate the value independent pharmacies provide to their patients.
- NCPA Professional Services Call NCPA toll-free to get personalized answers for your business and operations questions.
- Digital Pharmacist Platform Digital Pharmacist is your one-stop-shop for all of your marketing and communication needs.
- RxInk and Toner NCPA members are now able to purchase first-quality ink, toner and drum cartridges with significantly lower prices than big box stores.
- Simplify My Meds® This free turnkey adherence program provides NCPA members with tools, training, and marketing support implement a medication synchronization program.
- Ulta Labs Give patients access to hundreds of comprehensive health screenings and lab tests.
- Dispose My Meds™ The program offers a discount on the purchase of a takeaway box, as well as information and resources or pharmacies to create a disposal program.