ALEXANDRIA, Va. (Feb. 2, 2024) – The National Community Pharmacists Association is pleased to announce these upcoming events for pharmacists and pharmacy team members:
- Feb. 16 – Registration deadline for the NCPA Innovation Center/CPESN Community Pharmacy Fellowship, sponsored by Good Neighbor Pharmacy. This executive MBA-like program showcases outstanding pharmacy peers who walk participants through implementing successful services that generate revenue beyond dispensing. Learn more and register.
- Feb. 20 – Harnessing Medical Billing for Community Pharmacy Patient Encounter Payment, online course. Explore the transformative potential of medical billing in community pharmacies for payments based on patient encounters. Learn more and register.
- Feb. 21 – Unleashing the Potential of Pharmacogenomics, part of our Rapid Relief Revenue Learning Hour initiative. Precision medicine is a rapidly growing field. Discover how pharmacogenomics can improve patient outcomes and increase clinical service revenue without requiring a pharmacy overhaul. Learn more and register.
- Feb. 28 - March 2 – Multiple Locations Conference, at the Marriott Sanibel Harbour Resort in Fort Myers, Fla. This is where savvy owners come to learn to manage the complexity that can come with additional stores and discover solutions and strategies to make their pharmacies thrive. Learn more and register.
Additionally, registration is open for the following events:
- March 16-17 – Pharmacy Ownership Workshop, in Dallas. This is a can’t-miss program for new pharmacy owners, those planning to someday open their own store, and those considering taking the next step in the industry. Learn more and register.
- April 17-18 – NCPA’s 2024 Congressional Pharmacy Fly-In, in Alexandria, Va., and Washington, D.C. It’s the most important advocacy event on the calendar. Build rapport and foster relationships with those making decisions central to the future of pharmacy. Learn more and register.
- April 19-20 – Business of Long-Term Care Workshop, in Alexandria, Va., presented by the NCPA Long-Term Care Division. Stick around NCPA headquarters after fly-in for this intensive crash course on owning and operating a long-term care pharmacy. It will help attendees grow their LTC offering from a few to a few thousand beds. Learn more and register.
Events are subject to change. Visit our website for the latest information on NCPA events.
Founded in 1898, the National Community Pharmacists Association is the voice for the community pharmacist, representing over 19,400 pharmacies that employ nearly 240,000 individuals nationwide. Community pharmacies are rooted in the communities where they are located and are among America’s most accessible health care providers. To learn more, visit www.ncpa.org.