Pharmacies will need a CLIA Certificate of Waiver to participate in testing

NCPA April 15, 2020

If you plan to offer COVID-19 testing in your store, you will need to have a CLIA Certificate of Waiver. For most, this is a very easy process. Fill out a form and mail it in to your state. The form is used for different types of labs, so we've made a short video to show you how a pharmacy would likely want to complete the form. You'll find the video link near the top of the NCPA Coronavirus Information page.