New year, new opportunities to differentiate your pharmacy and play to your strengths, right? Here are five FREE resources from NCPA that can help:
- The Opportunity Toolkit – When a nearby pharmacy closes its doors or changes ownership, it's an opportunity for you. Our free members-only Opportunity Toolkit can help you market your services to that pharmacy's patients. From a customizable letter to prescribers to sample signage designs to template print, radio, and social media ads, the toolkit is chock full of easy-to-implement resources you can use to grow your business.
- Talk to Your Pharmacist First – Patients often need help with more than just medications. Navigating new coverage year formularies, medication review, refill synchronization, and advice on OTCs – those are subjects on which you can advise them. Our free downloadable Talk to Your Pharmacist First poster and other materials are great for sharing with patients – and reinforcing your value as a trusted healthcare provider.
- Front-End Marketplace – Showcasing helpful, distinctive products that can help your pharmacy stand out, the Front-End Marketplace offers great pricing for NCPA members.
- The Overhaul of Fame – Tool through pharmacy marketing guru Gabe Trahan's Overhaul of Fame photo galleries for winning end-cap, sign, delivery vehicle, seasonal section, and other great marketing ideas.
- Profit Makers Newsletter – The bi-weekly publication from NCPA and Drug Store News for community pharmacy owners, managers and staff focused on the front-end (non-Rx) section of your pharmacy. You and your team members can subscribe free here.