Disruptive Leadership: Coaching Your Team in the New Era of Uncertainty
Tuesday, Oct. 12
10:45 – 11:45 a.m.
Don’t miss this unique conversation as pharmacy owner and business coach Travis Wolff teaches key team engagement principles and interviews pharmacists from across the nation about how they applied those principles this past year. You’ll hear from:
- Jen Palazzolo, owner of Flatirons Family Pharmacy (Colorado), on designing an employee bonus system that works.
- Tim Mitchell, owner of Mitchell’s Drug (Missouri), on how he engaged his team across three different locations to a novel central fill model creating six figures in cash flow in just four months.
- Amina Abubakar, owner of Avant Pharmacy and Wellness (North Carolina), on management and behavioral concepts to empower key leaders to create a culture that defends itself across your entire organization.
Pharmacist and Pharmacy Technician Learning Objectives:
- Discuss how to engage your entire team by designing a bonus structure that incentivizes specific daily workflow actions and drives results.
- Discuss new concepts on authentic leadership and how to apply them to your personal team dynamics no matter who you are or where you come from.
- Apply strategies to empower key leaders to create a culture that defends itself across your entire organization.
Jen Palazzolo, owner, Flatirons Family Pharmacy. Jen has successfully designed an employee bonus system that works to incentivize her team. Flatirons Family Pharmacy is a trailblazing pharmacy in Colorado that patients discover a path to wellness.
Tim Mitchell, owner, Mitchell’s Drug. Multi-store owner Tim Mitchell is an innovator in Missouri. He’s engaged his team across three different locations to create a novel central fill model creating six figures in cash flow in just four months.
Amina Abubakar, owner, Avant Pharmacy and Wellness. She has fostered an environment that showcases the significance and impact of patient care of community pharmacists by collaborating with several medical providers and expanding pharmacist led clinical services in her community.
Travis Wolff, PharmD, BCACP, owner, Med-World Pharmacy and Apothecary Pharmacy. Travis is a board certified ambulatory care pharmacist who serves as manager and co-owner of Med-World Pharmacy in Sapulpa, Okla. Since buying Med-World Pharmacy, Travis has implemented new patient services common to independent pharmacy such as medication therapy management, patient education classes, compounding, and immunizations. Travis has studied leadership techniques and has utilized what he has learned to help his staff achieve their personal goals, which has ultimately allowed his pharmacy to advance and grow.